- Be enthusiastic about teaching;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have superior listening skills;
- Be friendly and approachable and be able to work in a team;
- Be responsible and highly organised;
- Be creative and energetic;
- A working position with the market leader for English language education;
- Full time position - 40 hours a week (standard employment contract);
- Working with the latest and most modern methods;
- Ongoing trainings and career development opportunities;
- Attractive salary and social benefit package;
- A referral program.
You are a creative individual willing to improve as a professional in the field of teaching!
You are motivated to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment!
You are excited to work with people and children and enthusiastic to help them acquire new skills!
You are enthusiastic to leave a mark on other people's growth and society's progress!